A superb detached cottage ideal for a romantic retreat for a couple or two.
Boasting a chic décor with exquisite finishing touches and ample off-road parking, this property is the ideal base for exploring Northumberland and its charming villages and towns, or even for staying in and escaping from the demands of everyday life while in a beautiful setting.
Arriving at the property, step into the sitting room where you will find a relaxing blue colour scheme which runs through the property, a Smart TV and quality sofas you can look forward to snuggling up on, as well as a warming woodburning stove and characterful exposed stone walls.
From here, make your way into the spacious kitchen/diner which will make the ideal social hub throughout your stay; the space offers a large dining table where you can enjoy your meals as a group and catch up the day's events, as well as all the appliances you need to concoct mouth-watering meals for your group, including an electric range cooker with a five-ring hob and a double oven.
Enjoy your morning coffee at the breakfast bar on the stylish kitchen island; the skylights allow the morning sun to peek through and allows an abundance of light into the space, while the original wooden beams keep with the character of the cottage.
When sleep calls, climb the stairs to the first floor, home to two immaculate bedrooms, both fitted with en-suites and zip/link beds for a flexible sleeping arrangement for varying party types, and boasting more characterful beams.
The first bedroom is home to a super-king-size bed, a TV and plenty of storage for your belongings, along with a bathroom where you can soak your muscles in a bubble bath with a good book after a long day of discovering the local area.
The second bedroom is home to a plush king-size bed, a dressing table where you can get ready in style, and an en-suite shower room so you won't be short of places to freshen up.
Take advantage of the outdoor space at the property which offers a dining table and a parasol perfect for enjoying your meals al fresco in the warmer months.Check Availability & Book Online with Sykes Cottages
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link can be made into full-size singles on request) with TV and en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC,1 x king-size (zip/link can be made into 2'6 singles on request) with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Electric range cooker with five-ring hob and double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, Amazon Prime, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Garden with gravelled area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.2 mile