The Bunkhouse Conditions of Hire
- The property is hired strictly on a basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and no right to remain in the accommodation shall exist for the hirer or any person allowed into the property by the hirer. The hirer will be liable
for all costs and fees as the result of any delayed departure.
- The owner is not under any liability in contract until a Booking form and 50% deposit has been received and confirmed in writing by the owner.
- Cheques should be made payable to Demesne Farm Campsite. The owner reserves the right to delay acceptance of bookings to allow for three bank working days to clear cheques.
- Provisional reservations may be made by telephoning (01434) 220258 providing that written confirmation on a Booking form together with 50% deposit is received not later than 7 days afterwards.
- The balance of the total sum due is payable on arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, the hirer must advise the owner immediately whereupon every reasonable attempt will be made by the owner to re-let the premises. Refunds cannot be given for holidays cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel more than 14 days before the beginning of your stay then 50% of the deposit will be repaid to you. All cancellations should be made in writing.
- Lettings are on a nightly basis, from 5pm on the day of arrival; departure by 10.30am.
- The hirer shall be responsible to ensure that the owner is notified immediately of any damage or loss and to pay for the cost of replacement or repair.
- The hirer must leave the accommodation as found on arrival.
- There is a no smoking policy within the bunkhouse.